Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
#14485740 Jan 15, 2021 at 09:18 AM
Rank 1 GM
200 Posts
If you are away for a longer period please post a short message here so you dont get removed from the guild due to inactivity. For more information regarding being inactive and the risk of getting removed from the guild please check our Guidelines & Rules section on the Dominion website.
+0
#14827989 Aug 18, 2021 at 10:54 PM
Rank 5
66 Posts
Just leaving this here, I'm still away for a while from the game. Will be back for the expansion but for now I'm enjoying other games a bit more the SWTOR.
+0
#14833653 Aug 21, 2021 at 04:04 PM
9 Citizen
4 Posts
My account was stolen, I think my characters got deleted my friends cant find them or add them as friends...
+0
#14841898 Aug 25, 2021 at 02:29 PM
Rank 4
61 Posts
#14833653 Alex Fett wrote:

My account was stolen, I think my characters got deleted my friends cant find them or add them as friends...



That sucks Alex, hope you can get it back somehow.
+0
#14855233 Aug 31, 2021 at 03:42 PM
9 Citizen
4 Posts
I tried but I did not have too much stuff on my account so I just started a new one once I want to play the game again. But I take break first.
+0
#14878995 Sep 08, 2021 at 12:23 AM
Rank 4
61 Posts
Just a quick notice, taking a small break bit drawned out to play the game at the moment. Will be back for the expansion maybe sooner if New World sucks or get boring after a month or so.
+0
#14901907 Oct 01, 2021 at 03:45 PM
Rank 5
37 Posts
Taking a small break, playing more New World at the momemt.
+0
#14916207 Oct 26, 2021 at 12:47 PM
9 Citizen
4 Posts
I got my account again, if anyone can give me a /ginvite that would be cool
+0
#14919813 Nov 03, 2021 at 01:43 PM
Rank 1 GM
200 Posts
Fixed :)
+0
#14944828 Mar 17, 2022 at 03:28 PM
Rank 1 GM
200 Posts
We are having a short vacation this weekend, so I will be away from Friday morning till Monday afternoon, 18-3 / 21-3.
+0
#14971921 Jul 06, 2022 at 03:16 PM
Rank 5
8 Posts
Will be on vacation from next week till end of July, going to Greece and Turkey for my summer vacation.

+0
#14973060 Jul 11, 2022 at 08:52 PM
Rank 5
21 Posts
#14971921 Tafeltje wrote:

Will be on vacation from next week till end of July, going to Greece and Turkey for my summer vacation.



Same joining this weirdo 😘
+0
#14973950 Jul 14, 2022 at 11:27 PM
Rank 5
19 Posts
Sorry for leaving the guild without saying anything but I was in a dungeon, I will take a break from the game so wont be online much. So I left the guild as I will go inactive and dont want to keep a spot for someone else. If I will come back I will check you guys again. Thanks for having me.
+0
#14973956 Jul 14, 2022 at 11:32 PM
Rank 1 GM
200 Posts
#14973950 Zamaleus wrote:

Sorry for leaving the guild without saying anything but I was in a dungeon, I will take a break from the game so wont be online much. So I left the guild as I will go inactive and dont want to keep a spot for someone else. If I will come back I will check you guys again. Thanks for having me.



Thanks for letting us know and take care, if you ever come back you know where to find us.
+0
#14974238 Jul 16, 2022 at 09:57 AM
Rank 5
6 Posts
Taking a break for SWTOR, lack of content and stuff to do is just not worth it to keep playing. I will be back once there is new stuff to do. Thanks for the fun, you can remove my chars for now if that has not already happened. Peace
+0
#14975970 Jul 23, 2022 at 09:45 AM
Rank 1 GM
200 Posts
I will be away for summer vacation from the 27th of July till the 15th of August, see you after the 15th.
+0
#14977863 Jul 29, 2022 at 08:52 AM
Rank 4
61 Posts
#14975970 Arundo wrote:

I will be away for summer vacation from the 27th of July till the 15th of August, see you after the 15th.



Enjoy mate 😎
+0
#14979567 Aug 04, 2022 at 12:17 PM
Rank 5
29 Posts
Sorry for not being around took a break from the game.
+0
Page 1